T-Rex 0.19.7 GPU miner [Ethash, Kawpow, Octopus, MTP] - Mining Lab

T-Rex 0.19.7 GPU miner [Ethash, Kawpow, Octopus, MTP]

T-Rex is a versatile cryptocurrency mining software. It supports a variety of algorithms and we, as developers, are trying to do our best to make it as fast and as convenient to use as possible.

Supported algorithms: astralhash, balloon, bcd, bitcore, c11, dedal, etchash, ethash, geek, hmq1725, honeycomb, jeonghash, kawpow, lyra2z, megabtx, megamec, mtp, mtp-tcr, octopus, padihash, pawelhash, phi, polytimos, progpow, progpow-veil, progpow-veriblock, progpowz, sha256q, sha256t, skunk, sonoa, tensority, timetravel, tribus, x11r, x16r, x16rt, x16rv2, x16s,x17, x21s, x22i,x25x,x33.

Developer fee is 1% (2% for Octopus).

Downloads:

Usage:

• t-rex -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://ru-eth.hiveon.net:4444 -u <wallet> -p x

• t-rex -a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://rvn.2miners.com:6060 -u <wallet> -p x

• t-rex -a mtp -o stratum+tcp://xzc.2miners.com:8080 -u <wallet> -p x

To get the full list of supported options run:

• t-rex -h

Discord: https://discord.gg/gj7jcYf

Changelog [0.19.7]:

• (ethash, octopus, kawpow) Improve stability for 30xx series GPUs
  • (ethash) Verify overclock stability after DAG rebuild (Instability detected message is printed in case there are issues)
  • Add --gpu-report-interval-s parameter to control hashrate summary report frequency based on the number of share submissions
  • (API) Add new pause command for control handler to pause and resume mining
  • (Watchdog) Display a list of GPUs caused miner restart with GPU is idle error

Bug fixes:

• (x21s) incorrect size of extranonce2 error
  • (UI) Incorrect GPU index in share submission report when --pci-indexing mode is enabled
  • (API) Miner fails to switch algorithms on the fly for some "<algo_from> -> <algo_to>" combinations

Accepted
answer

Hello, I have a strange issue on a 3090.

The MH/s is slowing down very quickly, it start a 106 MH/S and go down litlle by little to nearly 50MH/s and then stabilize to that value. The GPU load is 100% but what is strange is the Core Mhz that is very low. I have another computer with a 3090 and it is always nearly 110Mh/s. it run both on windows 10 with the lastest Nvidia Studio driver. Is someone know what is the problem and is there a workaroung?

Thanks.